Wednesday, January 23, 2008

x)

TODAY

had english lessons early in the morning. very sleepy laa. swopped places with liting. Cause she cant see the whiteboard. :D
2 periods of e maths. learned new topic agains. standard deviation. laughed alot sitting at the back. with val and sijing. ate donuts in class some more. yays.
slacked during chinese lesson. talked alot & played like mad mad people.
went physics lab. change of sitting arrangements. val was sitting so far away from us. sadded. Anw, did light reflection experiments. boring one.
followed by chem lab. like full day practical. Did seperation of insoluble salts, Precipitation. kinda fun laas. better than the physics one.

And & we received our jerseys yesterday. YIPEEEEEE! kays, its kinda large. M men size. >< its very big cans. look as im BIG sizeeeeeee. But, i still love my jersey. Its my first jersey with my name on it. :DD unexpected things happened recently. I would never believe myself, & that person is you. its so unbelivable. we're been classmates for about 3 years. RAHSS. i really dont understand you. never mind. forget about it. Let's not talk about it already. Just got to hope you wont do it again.

meeting dabian for movie tmr at amk hub. dont know what movie she wanna watch laa. Have to rush back after my volley match at ccab. So, she's treating me a movie. How niceee. I haven asked my mum yet. maybe tonight. hope she allows and not disappoint dabian. :x

& and &,
there's match tmr. with bukit merah sec. we won them the last time. we can win them tmr too. with the luck of our new jerseys. haha. jiayou b division girls. :D

VOLLEY CHEERS ME UP :D


PICTURES :)

some taken from xueqi's blog.









No comments: